LCD is composed of glass and polarizer. Pay attention to the following items when handling. 1. Please keep the temperature within specified range for use and storage. Polarization degradation, bubble generation or polarizer peel-off may occur with high temperature and high humidity.
2. Do not touch, push or rub the exposed polarizer with anything harder than a HB pencil lead (glass, tweezers, etc).
3. N-hexane is recommended for cleaning the adhesives used to attach front/rear polarizer and reflectors made of organic substances, which will be damaged by chemicals such as acetone, toluene, toluene, ethanol and isopropyl alcohol.
4. When the display surface becomes dusty, wipe gently with absorbent cotton or other soft material like chamois soaked in petroleum ether. Do not scrub hard to avoid damaging the display surface.
5. Wipe off saliva or water drops immediately, contact with water over a long period of time may cause deformation or color fading.
6. Avoid contacting oil and fats.
7. Condensation on the surface and contact with terminals due to cold will damage, stain or polarizer. After products are tested at low temperature they must be warmed up in a container before coming is contacting with room temperature air.
8. Do not put or attach anything on the display area to avoid leaving marks on.
9. Do not touch the display with bare hands. This will stain the display area and degrade insulation between terminals (some cosmetics are determinate to the polarizer).
10. As glass is fragile, it tends to become or chipped during handling especially on the edges. Please avoid dropping or jarring.